Makeup brush shapes are typically determined by the kinds of products that they are to be used with but Couture by Cosmogen introduces a new kind of concept that also considers the various parts of the face. While brushes that provide full coverage for the entire face are generally larger and those that help to apply finer details are generally smaller in size, Couture by Cosmogen updates the conventional foundation, blush, concealer, eyeshadow, eyebrow and lip brushes with shapes that have been precisely sculpted to fit different parts of the face.
The synthetic bristles of the brushes are paired with handles that can be created in a variety of matte, shiny, sheen or pearly finishes.
The 'Couture' Makeup Brush Shapes Fit Different Parts of the Face
1. Contoured Makeup Brushes - New concept of custom-fit brushes that considers various parts of the face.
2. Precisely Sculpted Brush Shapes - Updated conventional makeup brushes precision-sculpted to fit parts of the face.
3. Variety of Brush Handles - Synthetic bristle-brushes with a variety of finishes, including matte, shiny, sheen or pearly.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Opportunity for cosmetics manufacturers to update their product lines with custom-fit brush concepts.
2. Beauty Tools and Accessories - Opportunity for beauty tools and accessories manufacturers to create innovative, precision-sculpted, custom-fit makeup brushes.
3. Synthetic Brush Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for the synthetic brush manufacturing sector to scale up by partnering with cosmetics and beauty manufacturers to produce custom-fit brushes.