Freixenet offers consumers a diverse and interdisciplinary opportunity for brand interaction through a Halloween-inspired makeover experience. The company is a leading manufacturer in the production of Cava — a Spanish sort of sparkling wine that is similar to champagne.
In 2018, Freixenet is partnering up with blow-dry bar Duck & Dry for a boozy Halloween special that will prepare consumers for their themed parties but will also give them the chance to relax and interact with Freixenet's product. The makeover experience is taking place at Duck & Dry's Oxford Street salon in London. The looks range from Westworld's Dolores and an authentic Day of the Dead look to Warrior Temptress hairstyles and angel halo-style braids with glittery thorn crowns. The makeup experience includes two glasses of Freixenet's Cordon Negro, as well as some snacks.
Freixenet Partners with Duck & Dry for Its Halloween Campaign
1. Halloween-themed Makeovers - Opportunity for businesses to offer makeover experiences to prepare consumers for themed events and promote brand interaction.
2. Cross-industry Collaborations - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with companies in complementary industries to offer unique experiences to consumers.
3. Alcoholic Beverage Promotions - Opportunity for businesses in the alcoholic beverage industry to promote their products through experiential events and collaborations.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty businesses can offer themed makeovers as a way to generate revenue from experiential events.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage businesses can collaborate with others to create unique experiences and promote their products.
3. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverage businesses can promote their products through experiential events and collaborations with complementary industries.