As part of Kickstarter's Make 100 initiative, designer Sara V. Ramirez has created a series of 100 unique mirrors, all crafted to be reminiscent of leaves.
Each mirror was created from a hand-drawn image of a real leaf and arrives in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes. According to Ramirez, "The mirrors serve as literal reflections of how our environment has engineered us too," and hopes that the home owner will reflect on how our environments shape us, every time they peer into the mirror.
The first 100 people to order will receive a randomly selected mirror and a copy of an illustrated poster which outlines all the different designs. Both decorative and thoughtful, these leaf-shaped mirrors serve as the perfect addition to any contemporary home.
These 100 Mirrors Were Made for Kickstarter's 'Make 100' Initiative
1. Nature-inspired Decor - Designs and products that emulate nature offer a unique aesthetic to any space.
2. Personalized Craftsmanship - Personalization and customization bring exclusivity and creativity to products created by skilled craftsmen.
3. Environmentally Conscious Products - Sustainable materials and conscious design promote eco-friendliness and environmental awareness.
1. Home Decor - Innovative designers and craftsmen can create unique, nature-inspired pieces to complement any home decor.
2. Artisanal Craftsmanship - Skilled artisans can create personalized, handmade products that offer exclusivity and uniqueness to customers.
3. Sustainable Design - Eco-conscious designers and manufacturers can create sustainable home decor products that promote environmental awareness and eco-friendliness.