Lush's anniversary bath bombs are celebrating the brand's heritage, offering a collection of new and innovative fragrances that celebrate 30 years of the eco-conscious and Millennial-friendly company.
The new launch includes 54 bath bombs, and will be available on March 29th. Ranging from simple to more complex scents, each bomb is sure to offer something that adheres to one's preferred bath time routine. In addition to the fragrances, this collection features glitter and essential oils, providing an elevated experience that aligns the brand with self care and wellness.
Lush's Instagram released preview images of the upcoming line, showing a rainbow-like collection that's both vivid and aesthetically pleasing. In one of the photos, an accompanied caption reads "No matter your scent, color or skincare preferences, there's a fizzer that'll have you shook."
Image Credit: Lush Cosmetics @lushcosmetics
Lush's Anniversary Bath Bombs Reveal a 54-Piece Collection
1. Eco-conscious Bath Products - There is a trend towards eco-conscious bath products and using more natural and sustainably sourced ingredients in the beauty industry.
2. Personalized Bath Time Routines - There is a trend towards personalized bath time routines and customization of products in the self care and wellness industry.
3. Innovative Bath Bomb Fragrances - There is a trend towards innovative and complex bath bomb fragrances that offer a unique sensory experience in the beauty and self care industry.
1. Beauty - There is an opportunity for the beauty industry to create more eco-conscious and sustainably sourced bath products to meet consumer demand.
2. Self Care and Wellness - There is an opportunity for the self care and wellness industry to create personalized and customizable bath time routines and products to meet consumer needs.
3. Retail - There is an opportunity for the retail industry to capitalize on the trend towards unique bath bomb fragrances and offer innovative products that stand out from the competition.