The Lush Charity Pot from the British cosmetics brand is a scented body lotion that supports charities. Minus taxes, 100% of the profits from the sale of the Lush Charity Pot are donated to grassroots human rights organizations including API Equality-LA, Mississippi Safe Schools, and Solutions Not Punishment Collaborative for this year.
The Lush Charity Pot contains antioxidant moringa oil, salving aloe vera, hydrating cocoa butter, and aromatic geranium oil. The product is vegan and self-preserving and has a natural, floral scent. Some of the Lush Charity Pot's ingredients are sourced from the Sustainable Lush Fund projects which support responsible agriculture. The body lotion comes in a recycled container that can be returned to Lush after use for further recycling. The Lush Charity Pot is the perfect purchase for socially involved, eco-conscious consumers.
Image Credit: Lush
100% of the Profits from the Lush Charity Pot are Donated
1. Charity-supporting Cosmetics - More and more cosmetics brands create products that support charities to appeal to socially-involved consumers.
2. Sustainable Beauty - The beauty industry is moving towards sustainability by sourcing ingredients from responsible agriculture and creating recycled packaging.
3. Self-preserving Products - Self-preserving products that use natural ingredients are becoming popular for eco-conscious consumers who want to avoid harsh preservatives.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics brands can innovate by creating products that support charities and promote social responsibility.
2. Sustainable Agriculture Industry - The sourcing of natural and sustainable ingredients from responsible agriculture offers disruptive innovation opportunities for this industry.
3. Packaging Industry - Creating innovative and eco-friendly packaging solutions for the beauty industry, such as recycled containers, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for this industry.