Australia is presenting the world’s largest interactive light installation entitled ‘Luminous’ by Klik Systems.
Klik Systems is an Australian-based lighting company that teamed up with Canadian light director Bruce Ramus to produce a compelling light show that illuminates an entire building located in a new commercial region in Sydney’s Darling Quarter.
Playing to the song ‘Red Eye’ by the Album Leaf, the video shows an animated interactive light show that spans over 557 windows at a length of 150 meters. You must be thinking that it’s a waste of electricity but it’s actually 100% solar-powered by panels installed on the building’s rooftop. The public can participate by using a booth to curate their own designs or by using an app that allows the same function.
‘Luminous’ by Klik Systems is the Largest Light Instal
1. Interactive Light Installations - Opportunity for businesses to create large-scale interactive light installations powered by renewable energy sources.
2. Solar-powered Technology - Potential for industries to adopt solar-powered technology for large-scale projects, reducing dependence on traditional energy sources.
3. Digital User Interaction - Businesses can explore the incorporation of interactive digital platforms to engage the public in immersive experiences.
1. Lighting - Opportunity for lighting companies to develop innovative products and services that integrate renewable energy and interactive functionalities.
2. Renewable Energy - Growing demand for solar-powered solutions presents an opportunity for the renewable energy industry to expand its offerings into large-scale installations.
3. Digital Media - The development of interactive light installations generates opportunities for digital media companies to create engaging content and user experiences.