While lucite chairs are often designed to be unseen and unheard in spaces, the 'Layer Chair' by Sohyun Yun is intended to capture the attention of anyone who enters the space for a beautiful way to show off one's personality.
Capable of being totally customized via interchangeable layers, the 'Layer Chair' by Sohyun Yun enables users to input up to three layers of different imagery that creates more depth, personality and color (depending) with each one added.
As design tastes change on a consistent basis, hefty waste enters the landfill unnecessarily. As such, a design like the 'Layer Chair' by Sohyun Yun that enables less waste and more customization entices modern consumers to choose it over other designs for cost and eco-friendly reasons.
The 'Layer Chair' by Sohyun Yun Features Interchangeable Slides
1. Customizable Furniture - The trend of customizable furniture continues to grow, providing opportunities to disrupt the traditional furniture industry with innovative and eco-friendly designs.
2. Interchangeable Design - The trend of interchangeable design allows for greater personalization and creativity within the furniture industry, creating opportunities for disruptive and innovative products.
3. Eco-friendly Design - There is a growing trend towards eco-friendly design in the furniture industry, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation through sustainable materials and manufacturing processes.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry could benefit from disruptive innovation through the implementation of customizable and environmentally sustainable products and processes.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can benefit from customizable furniture and sustainable design trends to create unique and personalized spaces for customers.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can capitalize on the trend of customizable furniture by offering online tools for customers to design and purchase their own unique pieces, disrupting traditional furniture retail methods.