Lucas Jatoba sure knows how to say goodbye. Lucas Jatoba donated 250 pairs of theater tickets to residents of Barcelona to celebrate the end of his three-year stay in the city.
The balloons were released all over the city, landing in the hands of everyone from middle-aged women to construction workers. Check out 'Adéu, Barcelona!' here, an adorable video documenting Lucas Jatoba's ballooning goodbye gift.
Implications - I think it's safe to say this is one of the most creative and original ways I've ever seen someone give a gift to a city. Actually, I think it's safe to say this is the only time I've ever seen someone give a gift to an entire city. Lucas Jatoba is certainly number one for ingenuity.
Lucas Jatoba Donates Theater Tickets to Barcelona Residents via Balloon
1. Citywide Gift Giving - Opportunities for businesses to create unique citywide gift giving experiences.
2. Celebratory Event Marketing - Innovative celebratory events can create effective marketing opportunities for brands.
3. Experience-based Marketing - Brands can create unique and memorable experiences for consumers by combining marketing with gift-giving.
1. Event Planning - Industry professionals can explore new opportunities to create unique celebratory experiences for brands and individuals.
2. Marketing - Marketing professionals can leverage celebratory events and gift giving to create new and memorable experiences for consumers.
3. Gift Industry - Innovative gift-giving experiences and citywide events represent new opportunities for businesses in the gift industry.