With a patchwork, grandma-esque quilt as a backdrop, the new Lu Flux collection called “The Eco Life of Riley” is photographed. Reminding me of Little House on the Prairie, the S/S 10 collection features some out-there designs.
Not a stranger to eccentricity, Lu Flux features feather-like frocks, patchwork dresses and even a giant bird’s head on one of the models. All in all, the Edinburgh graduate Lu Flux makes a kooky cartoonish collection for S/S 10.
Lu Flux Creates a Kooky Cartoonish Outfits for S/S '10
1. Eccentric Fashion - Creating cartoonish and out-there designs in fashion.
2. Patchwork Clothing - Integrating patchwork designs in clothing collections.
3. Animal-inspired Fashion - Incorporating animal-inspired elements in fashion designs.
1. Fashion - Innovative fashion designers can create disruptive designs by pushing the boundaries of what is considered normal.
2. Textiles - Innovative textile makers can create unique materials that work well with eccentric fashion designs.
3. Costume Design - Eccentric fashion trends can inspire uses in costume design for film and theatre.