The rising popularity of sweetener and sugar-free drinks has brands responding with options like Loveau, which has announced three new flavors for the UK market.
The new flavors includes 'Watermelon,' 'Yuzu, Lemon & Lime' and 'Raspberry, Strawberry & Blueberry,' which are all made without the use of sugar or artificial sweeteners in the recipe. The drinks also contain zero calories per serving to make them suitable for those who want a tasty way to stay hydrated without the associated calories that come with traditional sodas.
Speaking on the new products, Loveau Commercial Director, Simon Green, said, "We are extremely excited to launch a new sparkling soft drink that is completely natural and free from sugar and sweeteners. The journey to create Loveau comes from a cause close to my heart after my son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes three years ago. Our wish with Loveau is to create a naturally infused, flavored alternative for the UK that is not only delicious and refreshing, but also leaves people free to feel good."
Loveau Has Introduced Three New Flavors in the UK
1. Rising Popularity of Sweetener-free Drinks - Opportunity for brands to develop and offer more options for consumers seeking a healthier, sugar-free alternative to traditional sodas.
2. Natural and Sugar-free Flavored Drinks - Potential for brands to create naturally infused, flavored beverages without the use of sugar or artificial sweeteners.
3. Zero Calorie Beverages - Demand for zero calorie drinks that provide a tasty, hydrating option without the added calories found in traditional sodas.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage brands to expand their product lines by introducing sweetener-free alternatives.
2. Health Food Industry - Growth potential for health food brands to create and market natural, sugar-free drinks as a healthier option.
3. Diabetic-friendly Market - Opportunity for brands to target the diabetic-friendly market with naturally infused, sugar-free beverages that do not compromise on taste.