The Lorenzo Marcucci Flaunt shoot is all about punk style and a "who cares" attitude. Shot for the Flaunt magazine 2011 issue, the spread is called 'Nevermind the Bunga Bunga, this is About Heartbreak' and features a trio of rebellious teens taking to the streets of an Italian city.
Photographer Lorenzo Marcucci captures models Caterina Ravaglia, Giacomo Berardo and Max Panichetti, who give off a "don't mess with us" attitude as go from hanging out in a cobble-stoned back alley to taking a messy walk down the Italian coastline.
The Lorenzo Marcucci Flaunt spread, which was styled by Riccardo Slavik, features casual punk styles including funky printed tees, a studded clutch and a plaid wrap -- worn over top jeans.
Rebellious Youth in the Lorenzo Marcucci Flaunt Spread
1. Rebellious Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to embrace punk style and celebrate non-conformity.
2. Street Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture raw, edgy images of youth culture.
3. Anti-establishment Attitude - Opportunity for brands to align with an edgier, rebellious image and capture the attention of younger, non-conforming audiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can create punk-inspired collections, marketing them toward non-conformist youth markets.
2. Photography - Professional and amateur photographers can capture raw, edgy images of youth culture for fashion, music, and lifestyle brands.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can utilize edgier, punk-inspired imagery and messaging to capture the attention of non-conforming youth markets.