Fashion imprint No Sesso introduces its latest SESSO collection that is designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season. The brand draws inspiration from a self-exploration theme of 'Black Punk' and the capsule takes on the name SESSO. Together, David and Randolph design the capsule with highlights of sharply tailored looks and malleable fabric materials.
Additional details include the asymmetric cutouts that can be seen detailing the silk chiffons and cotton materials. The color palette has a dark range of tones with black, grey, and somber neutral hues. The concept of proportions is also experienced as there are mismatching hemlines, high-waisted looks, and floor-length silhouettes along with boxy shapes that are seen across the tees and jackets.
Image Credit: Gregoire Avenel
No Sesso Delivers its SESSO Collection for the SS23 Season
1. Black Punk Fashion - Opportunity to explore fashion trends that focus on unconventional themes that stand out in the mainstream.
2. Sharply Tailored Looks - Opportunity for designers to experiment with materials that offer both flexibility and precision in design.
3. Asymmetric Cutouts - Opportunity to explore designs that challenge the traditional rules of symmetry and proportion.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to experiment with unique styles that deviate from the status quo.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity to produce materials that allow new designs and styles to flourish.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retail brands to expand their offerings to include unconventional styles and designs, appealing to a wider range of customers.