The Patagonia Long Root Wit comes as the brand's second beer that will offer consumers a way to enjoy a refreshing libation after a trek outdoors that won't come at the expense of the planet. The beer is crafted with Kernza grains that grow with a dense root system that stretches down about 10 feet into the earth. This helps to support the ground surrounding it to prevent erosion, require less water during the growth period and also doesn't need any pesticides in order to be grown.
The Patagonia Long Root Wit is also brewed with orange peel and coriander for a light, refreshing profile that is easy to drink. The libation meets the sustainability requirements of Patagonia Provisions and is likely to be coveted by nature lovers alike.
The Patagonia Long Root Wit is Made with Kernza Grains
1. Sustainable Beer - Opportunity for brands to create more products using eco-friendly ingredients and manufacturing processes.
2. Eco-friendly Grains - Opportunity for farmers and food industries to explore growing eco-friendly grains that require less water, prevent soil erosion and don't require pesticides.
3. Branded Eco-friendly Products - Opportunity for companies to create branded products that appeal to customers interested in sustainable and environmentally-conscious products.
1. Beer Industry - Opportunity for breweries and beer brands to explore creating more sustainable beers using eco-friendly grains and manufacturing processes.
2. Agriculture Industry - Opportunity for farmers to explore growing eco-friendly grains that require less water, prevent soil erosion and don't require pesticides.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to create more sustainable products using eco-friendly ingredients and manufacturing processes.