In just a few days, Lola Make Up will be releasing a four-piece liquid lipstick range inspired by the series 'Love' on Netflix.
Each of the warm-hued cosmetics boasts a formula that contains nourishing jojoba oil and shea butter, which are useful for helping to plump and hydrate lips. As well as being able to add color to one's lips, the versatile shades like First Kiss, Lust, Desire and Strawberry Kiss may also be used to lightly stain and add color to the cheeks.
The products boast clean formulas that are free from petrochemicals and parabens, as well as synthetic fragrances, dyes, wax, talc and mineral oils. The Netflix series-inspired liquid lipsticks are packaged with caps that integrate the name of the show.
Lola Make Up's Liquid Lipsticks Draw from 'Love' on Netflix
1. Streaming-inspired Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to collaborate with popular streaming shows and create themed makeup collections.
2. Multi-functional Lip Products - Potential for lip products to offer versatility in application, such as doubling as cheek stains.
3. Clean Beauty Formulas - Growing demand for beauty products that are free from harmful ingredients, offering an opportunity for companies to create clean formulas.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can tap into the popularity of streaming shows to create themed makeup collections.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to offer multi-functional lip products that cater to customers looking for versatile makeup options.
3. Personal Care - Growing demand for clean beauty products presents an opportunity for personal care companies to develop and market clean formulas.