Girl on Kicks' 'Logo Craze' beauty story boasts sneakerhead-approved makeup looks that draw inspiration from popular brand identities. Paying homage to the logos of adidas, Nike, Supreme, Off-White, BAPE and Patta, this portrait series embodies youthfulness and stars model Kimberly Van Den Berg.
Captured by photographer Watya Patmo, the Logo Craze editorial spotlights makeup looks like faux freckles that mimic Nike's iconic check logo. Other standouts include textual face stickers in gold that are an homage to Off-White's typographic design style and camouflaged body paint that is reminiscent of BAPE's classic prints.
Geared toward streetwear fans, this logo-obsessed editorial celebrates the use of the popular brand identities beyond the clothing sphere.
Image Credit: Watya Patmo
Girl on Kicks' 'Logo Craze' Story Boasts Sneakerhead-Approved Looks
1. Sneakerhead-inspired Makeup - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits showcase makeup looks that draw inspiration from popular sneaker brands, providing an opportunity for beauty brands to create similar themed collaborations.
2. Logo-based Makeup Trends - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits highlight the use of popular brand identities in makeup looks, indicating a potential trend for beauty companies to incorporate logos and branding into their products and packaging.
3. Youthful Brand Homage - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits embody youthfulness by paying homage to iconic brands, presenting an opportunity for companies targeting younger demographics to create products that celebrate brand loyalty.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits suggest opportunities for the beauty and cosmetics industry to collaborate with popular sneaker brands or incorporate logo-inspired designs into their makeup products.
2. Fashion and Streetwear - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits demonstrate the potential for collaboration between the fashion and beauty industries, as well as the opportunity for streetwear brands to expand their influence in the beauty space.
3. Photography and Editorial - The Logo-Obsessed Beauty Portraits provide inspiration for photographers and editors to explore the intersection of fashion, beauty, and branding, allowing for innovative collaborations and creative storytelling.