At the recent Rock A Little, Feed A Lot benefit concert for Feeding America, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox rocked out the beloved “Smelly Cat” song from the hit TV show 'Friends' (in which they played Phoebe and Monica, respectively).
Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox were on stage to introduce the musical guest Sheryl Crow when an audience member called out, “Smelly Cat!” Watch the video to see how their song revival turned out!
Lisa Kudrow & Courteney Cox Perform “Smelly Cat” for Charity
1. Celebrity Charity Performances - Disruptive innovation opportunities include collaborating with celebrities to raise funds for charitable causes through unique and entertaining performances.
2. Nostalgia-driven Entertainment - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in capitalizing on the popularity of beloved TV shows by creating live events and performances that cater to fans' nostalgia.
3. Interactive Audience Participation - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating interactive experiences that allow audience members to actively participate in live performances.
1. Entertainment Events - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include organizing live events that bring together celebrities, performances, and charitable causes.
2. Music and Concerts - Disruptive innovation opportunities include organizing concerts and musical performances that focus on nostalgia and audience engagement.
3. Charitable Organizations - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in collaborating with celebrities and performers to raise funds and awareness for charitable causes.