This futuristic liquor store display is created by Studio Luz Architects and is located in the heart of Harvard Square. Doma Liquors is a boutique wine and spirits shop that boasts a seemingly traditional design at first glance. When examined closer, the shop is accented with an unexpected element that exudes luxury and craftsmanship.
The shop's striking vodka display is futuristic and architecturally bold. It is crafted out of warm wood veneer and boasts angular elements, practical shelving and built-ins that draw inspiration from urban lounges or cocktail bars.
Inspired by a bar aesthetic, Studio Luz Architects blends industrial shelving with a wooden liquor store display that draws customers in. This hand-crafted piece is made using a mix of sapele veneer, black granite and galvanized steel materials.
Doma Liquors Boasts Wooden Shelving That is Bar-Themed
1. Futuristic Liquor Store Displays - Liquor stores can incorporate futuristic designs to create unique and engaging shopping experiences for customers.
2. Bar-themed Store Designs - Store designs that incorporate a bar aesthetic make for interesting and attractive shopping environments.
3. Mixing Materials in Store Design - Combining various materials such as wood, granite, and steel in store designs can create a unique and visually striking atmosphere.
1. Liquor Retail - Liquor retailers can utilize modern and unique display designs to make their stores stand out from competitors.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can draw inspiration from bar aesthetics and materials mixing to create visually stunning spaces for clients.
3. Architecture - Architects can mix materials and aesthetics to create innovative and futuristic designs in retail spaces.