In partnership with the non-profit HeadCount, Celestial Seasonings created a limited-edition tea inspired by the Grateful Dead's Ramble on Rose. The black tea is available online for free and takes the form of a collector's item with packaging designed by premier Grateful Dead poster artist A.J. Masthay.
The black tea boasts notes of vanilla, strawberry and rose and aims to transport drinkers a few decades back in time. The limited-edition tea can be obtained by people who register to vote or sign up for election alerts online through HeadCount, as the non-profit organization works to promote civic participation in democracy through music.
As Celestial Seasonings is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, it is underlining how music, sustainability and art are all part of its passions.
This Limited-Edition Tea by Celestial Seasonings Revisits the 70s
1. Limited-edition Collectibles - Create exclusive products with unique packaging designs to appeal to collectors and fans.
2. Cause Marketing - Partner with non-profit organizations to promote social causes and civic participation.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Tap into the past by creating products that evoke a sense of nostalgia and transport consumers back in time.
1. Beverage - Develop innovative and limited-edition drink products that cater to the tastes and interests of specific target markets.
2. Non-profit - Collaborate with businesses to create mutually beneficial partnerships that raise awareness and support for important social causes.
3. Art and Design - Offer unique packaging designs created by renowned artists to enhance the visual appeal and collectible value of products.