The 'Lily' hanging lamp is a stylish illumination solution for the home or office that will provide targeted lighting, while also working to enhance the acoustic profile of the space. The light works by being installed like a conventional hanging lamp and features a circular, petal-like design that will prevent echos from being a nuisance in larger working or living spaces. This will allow colleagues or inhabitants to speak at a regular volume and be heard clearly, while also preventing their discussions from disrupting those around them.
The 'Lily' hanging lamp is the collaborative design work of Runa Klock and Hallgeir Homstvedt, and comes as a downstream solution for open-concept offices. This will prevent large interior spaces from feeling cavernous for an enhanced, cozy vibe.
The 'Lily' Hanging Lamp Disrupts the Occurrence of Echos
1. Acoustic-enhancing Lamps - An increased demand for lamps that not only emit light but also enhance the acoustics of a room.
2. Petals for Preventing Echos - Interior design trend of using petal or leaf shaped elements to prevent echos in large spaces.
3. Collaborative Lighting Solutions - A growing trend of collaborations between lighting and acoustic designers to create more functional and aesthetically pleasing solutions for large open plan spaces.
1. Lighting Industry - Opportunity for companies in the lighting industry to create innovative solutions that also enhance the acoustic profile of a space.
2. Interior Design Industry - Opportunity for interior designers and architects to incorporate acoustic-enhancing lamps and petal or leaf shaped elements in their designs to create comfortable and functional spaces.
3. Office Furnishings Industry - Opportunity for companies in the office furnishings industry to provide innovative solutions for open-plan offices that enhance the acoustics of large spaces while also providing functional and aesthetic lighting options.