If the local beach has a ban on glass, but a nice, chilled sauvignon blanc on the sand is too hard to pass up, Lila Wines' canned wine is the perfect solution. Beer drinkers no longer have a monopoly on beach alcohol, as the double serving cans make bringing wine to the beach easy.
Lila Wines' cans are slightly different from beer or soda cans. They are thicker and have an "increased internal coating" to handle the more delicate liquid, and every can is sealed by a "unique wine lid" to improve the mouthfeel straight from the can, according to Lila Wines' website. Despite these differences, the wine cans are still 100% recyclable.
As they say, "In vino veritas," but with the canned wine from Lila Wines, in cans there is truth.
Lila Wines are a Beach-Friendly Option for Wine Drinkers
1. Canned Wine - There's an opportunity for companies to innovate and create their own canned wine product, catering to convenience-focused consumers who enjoy making the most of outdoor occasions.
2. Beach-friendly Alcohol - Wine producers and beverage companies can craft ready-to-drink products that are beach-friendly, considering the growing concern over glassware at public beaches and parks.
3. Innovative Packaging for Beverages - Innovators in the beverage industry can explore new packaging options or enhancements to existing packaging formats to make transporting typically delicate liquids like wine to outdoor events easier and more convenient.
1. Wine - Wineries and wine producers can capitalize on the market for portability and convenience by creating their own line of canned wine products that suit various occasions and consumer preferences.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can broaden their offerings by introducing a new range of beach-friendly drinks to cater to a growing number of consumers who enjoy spending time outdoors.
3. Packaging - Companies in the packaging industry can focus on creating innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for wines and other beverages, with features such as increased durability and size customization, catering to the needs of different markets.