Ramona's wine spritzers are organic and low-alcohol, and they fuse fine wine with Italian wine spritzers for easy-drinking experiences. The refreshing canned beverages are available in a trio of citrus flavors, including the bright and zesty Organic Meyer Lemon, Organic Ruby Grapefruit and Organic Blood Orange. All of the fun citrus flavors from the brand can be found within the limited-edition Citrus Sisters pack.
The canned wines are not only convenient, they're appealing to ingredient-conscious consumers who want to avoid extra additives where possible. The wines are made with organic ingredients and sustainable production methods, and the products boast ingredient lists that are free from gluten, refined sugar and artificial additions. The spritzers are described as full-bodied enough for dinner yet also light enough to be enjoyed as aperitifs.
Image Credit: Cason Lamiter
Ramona's Easy-Drinking Cans Combine Fine Wine and Italian Wine Spritzers
1. Organic Wine Spritzers - The creation of organic wine spritzers provides an opportunity for innovation in the alcoholic beverage market that can appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Low-alcohol Beverages - The production of low-alcohol beverages creates an opportunity in the alcoholic beverage industry for consumers who want to avoid high-alcohol beverages.
3. Convenient Canned Wine - There is an opportunity for innovation in packaging and distribution of canned wines that cater to customers who seek convenience and environmentally-friendly products.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on trends towards organic, low-alcohol beverages and canned wine, by creating and distributing products that meet the needs of health-conscious and environmentally-friendly consumers.
2. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry can partner with the beverage industry to provide organic ingredients for wine spritzers, especially the organic and sustainable production methods that consumers are seeking.
3. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry has an opportunity to create innovative and eco-friendly packaging options for canned wine, in order to fulfill consumer preferences for environmentally-friendly products and ease of use.