Ski and outwear company Black Crows released the new 'Corpus Bomber,' a lightweight padded jacket. Inspired by the classic bomber style, this new coat is a stylish, yet comfortable, necessity for outdoor activities.
Stuffed with PrimaLoft silver insulation, the jacket is designed to be worn as an intermediary layer for maximum protection from the elements, or on its own for slightly warmer days. It also features a three layer Gore-Tex material that is made to adapt to any type of weather on the mountain or for daily wear.
Although it is warm and reliable, this new jacket is also easily packable, as it can be folded and zipped into a built in pocket. Available in black, blue or burgundy, this lightweight padded jacket is a must-have for any ski trip.
Black Crow Created a New Lightweight Padded Jacket
1. Lightweight Padded Jackets - Opportunity to create innovative and stylish jackets that provide maximum protection from the elements.
2. Intermediary Layer Clothing - Opportunity to develop adaptable clothing that can be worn alone or layered for various weather conditions.
3. Packable Outerwear - Opportunity to design outerwear that is easily foldable and portable for convenience during outdoor activities.
1. Ski and Outdoor Apparel - Opportunity for ski and outdoor apparel brands to incorporate lightweight padded jackets into their product lines.
2. Sports and Active Lifestyle - Opportunity for companies catering to sports and active lifestyles to offer intermediary layer clothing that adapts to changing weather conditions.
3. Travel and Adventure Gear - Opportunity for travel and adventure gear companies to create packable outerwear that is compact and easy to carry during outdoor activities.