The Polish National Fire Department has released a potentially life-saving print ad that's attempting to combat the number of carbon monoxide-related deaths that occur each year.
The incredibly simple yet effective ad was made possible through the participation of retailers like Pepco, Lewiatan and Złote Tarasy and Grey Group Poland. Together, these groups developed a simple flyer for grocery stores that doubles as a test strip to identify any problems in one's vents. The ads instructs people to place the piece of paper on their vent. If the air pressure is safe, the paper will stick. If the paper doesn't stick, home owners may be at risk for carbon monoxide poisoning.
The flyer was able to reach 28 million homes, and educated the inhabitants about the simple steps one can take to keep the home safe.
This Ad Hopes to Combat Carbon Monoxide-Related Deaths
1. Carbon Monoxide Safety Awareness - There is a growing trend of using innovative print ads to raise awareness about carbon monoxide-related deaths and promote safety.
2. Integration of Safety Features in Marketing Materials - Companies are exploring the use of marketing materials, such as flyers, to integrate safety features and provide valuable information to consumers.
3. Collaboration Between Brands and Public Service Organizations - There is a trend of collaboration between retailers and public service organizations to create impactful campaigns that address pressing safety concerns.
1. Retail Industry - Retailers like Pepco, Lewiatan, and Złote Tarasy are actively involved in promoting safety through their collaboration with the Polish National Fire Department.
2. Advertising Industry - The use of innovative print ads and flyers demonstrates the potential for the advertising industry to create impactful campaigns that raise awareness and address safety issues.
3. Public Service Organizations - Public service organizations, like the Polish National Fire Department, are playing a crucial role in driving awareness and implementing safety initiatives through collaborations with retailers and advertising agencies.