Jo Ormiston designed the packaging for Leon Chocolate Bars, opting for a colorful geometric design inspired by Mediterranean tiles. The bars were made specially for the Leon group of restaurants, which focus on offering "naturally fast food."
Ormiston's design offers a bright, whimsical optical illusion that recalls Alice's trip down the rabbit hole and subsequent journey through wonderland. It will most definitely catch the eyes of consumers, enticing them to treat themselves to a bite of the package's delicious contents.
If you're going to indulge in a decadent mid-day snack, you want the packaging to reflect the joy you'll feel ingesting it. This cheerful design does exactly that; in fact, it will lift your spirits almost as much as the chocolate will.
Leon's Chocolate Bars Feature a Dizzying Package Design
1. Colorful Packaging Design - Designers can create new, unique and complex packaging designs using vibrant color schemes and geometric shapes inspired by Mediterranean tiles.
2. Whimsical Optical Illusion Design - Package designs that feature designs that mesmerize onlookers with vivid colors and whirlwind designs can enhance the customer experience and drive sales.
3. Brand Packaging Personalization - Personalized chocolate bars and packaging can create a unique experience for consumers, using innovative and creative packaging designs that convey the essence of the brand's message effectively.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate innovative package designs to add an element of fun and excitement to the buying experience of customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Companies can use sophisticated packaging designs to create a personalized buying experience for customers that helps build brand loyalty.
3. Retail - Retailers can create alluring personalized packaging designs that grab the attention of customers and make their products stand out on the store shelves.