The LEGO x Moleskine limited edition collection encourages people to "think with [their] hands," as it is inscribed on the inner cover of the notebooks. Colorfully fun, this collaboration will reel in a whole new demographic while still appealing to Moleskine's current one. Made for children and adults alike, the LEGO x Moleskine collection inspires creativity and imagination on a higher level.
The most recent edition to a series tapping pop culture icons such as Pac-Man, Woodstock, Petit Prince and Star Wars, the LEGO x Moleskine collection offers nostalgic notebooks that are great for practical and playful uses. It is comprised of four different ruled and plain notebook versions that come with printed themed flyleaf, an inner pocket, a bookmark and 10 LEGO bricks and LEGO men labels to personalize the pages with.
The LEGO x Moleskine Collection Encourages Thinking with Hands
1. Toy-inspired Notebooks - Toy-inspired notebooks are a trend that encourage creativity through play and imaginative thinking.
2. Pop Culture Collaborations - Collaborations with pop culture icons are a trend that taps into nostalgia and appeals to multiple demographics.
3. Personalization - Notebooks that offer personalization opportunities are a trend that enhances user engagement and creates a unique product.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry has the opportunity to create new product lines that are playful, imaginative, and promote creativity.
2. Toy - The toy industry can benefit from collaborations that extend their brands beyond physical play and into other markets.
3. Marketing - Marketing professionals can take advantage of the popularity of pop culture icons and nostalgia to create effective advertising campaigns.