Ushering in the Halloween season, LEGO helped New Orleans kick things off with a bang by inviting citizens assist in the construction of a massive LEGO Vampire.
Based on a character from LEGO’s new Monster Fighters line, the building block vampire was put together under the cover of night and set against the backdrop of Jackson Square and the St. Louis Cathedral to give it an extra-spooky vibe. When it was completed, the blood sucker stood at 12 feet tall and set a world record for being the tallest LEGO vampire ever created.
While it’s certainly an obscure record to break, be thankful that LEGO didn’t decide to ride the coattails of Twilight's popularity and opted for a more traditional vampire as opposed to a brooding, handsome Edward Cullen type.
The Giant LEGO Vampire Helps Kick Off the Halloween Season
1. Giant LEGO Structures - There is an opportunity to create more impressive and record-breaking LEGO structures for various events and occasions.
2. Halloween Events - There is an opportunity to integrate LEGO building activities and structures into Halloween events for fun and interactive experiences.
3. Monster-themed Products - There is an opportunity to create more socially-accepted monster-themed products for young children to play with and enjoy.
1. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate giant LEGO structures into various events to add an element of surprise and fun.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the idea of creating more monster-themed products for children to play with that are not too scary or inappropriate.
3. Tourism - Tourism industries can create Halloween-themed tours or attractions that involve giant LEGO structures or building activities for families to enjoy.