Although there are thousands of things that you can build with a LEGO toy set, RC Bricks opens up that world of possibilities even more. The unique toy kit aims to take these popular building blocks to the next level by offering electronic attachments.
The RC Bricks connect to a phone, effectively turning a LEGO toy with wheels into an item that can be moved via remote control. By combining the low-tech toys with tech, the best of both worlds are offered when it comes to play. To enhance playtime all the more, RC Bricks also introduce firetruck, construction or police vehicle sounds.
To add another level of creativity, the RC Bricks even offers downloadable 3D print files so that a kid's level of creativity can really skyrocket.
RC Bricks Enhance a LEGO Toy with Electronic Attachments
1. Electronic Attachments - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop electronic attachments for existing toys to enhance play and interactivity.
2. Remote Control Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate remote control functionality into traditional toys for added convenience and excitement.
3. 3D Printing Expansion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the expansion of 3D printing technology in the toy industry to enable greater customization and creativity.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate technology advancements into traditional toy manufacturing processes to introduce new features and enhance playability.
2. Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with toy manufacturers to develop electronic components and attachments that can be integrated into various toys.
3. 3D Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with toy manufacturers to provide 3D printing services and downloadable designs for customizable toys.