The follow-up to the Left 4 Dead fan-made trailer dubbed Left 4 Dead 'Impulse 76' is finally here and it's definitely quite a surprising clip.
The last clip left off with Louis, Francis and Zoey getting ready to head out to their next destination. Left 4 Dead 'Impulse 76' shows what went down when they opened those doors. Fans of the game will be pleased to hear that all the infected make an appearance such as the Boomer, the Hunter, the dreaded Witch and more. What the audience can expect is a whole lot of zombies and a whole lot of shooting. What they won't expect are the special guests that make an appearance and believe me when I say that gamers will be pleased to see the new cast. Without giving anything away, watch the video and see who shows up to save the day.
Left 4 Dead 'Impulse 76' Brings Surprise Guests to the Survivors
1. Fan-made Trailers - The popularity of fan-made trailers creates opportunities for franchises to crowdsource promotion and engage with their fanbase.
2. Cross-industry Collaboration - The inclusion of surprise guests from other media franchises in fan-made trailers demonstrates the potential for cross-industry collaboration in marketing.
3. Gaming Crossovers - Fan-made trailers featuring characters from other video games suggest a trend towards gaming crossovers as a way to expand the appeal of franchises.
1. Video Games - The popularity of fan-made trailers for video games provides an opportunity for game developers to incorporate this type of content into their promotional strategy.
2. Film & Television - Cross-industry collaboration between video games and film/television could create new opportunities for promotion and storytelling.
3. Marketing & Advertising - The success of fan-made trailers highlights the potential for crowdsourcing and viral marketing techniques in the industry.