Created by LIKEarchitects for IKEA Portugal, the LEDscape Installation is like a garden full of light bulbs.
Using 1200 LED light bulbs attached to 1200 floor lamp stands of various heights, the aim of the project, located in the Belém Cultural Centre in Lisbon, is to introduce people to the Ledare light bulb. This new line of lighting from IKEA is energy-efficient and sustainable, challenging any preconceived notions about LED light. Set up with a zigzag path running through, people are encouraged to get up close and interact with the installation, creating a personal experience with the forest of light.
The LEDscape Installation is a bright way to get people interested in this new type of LED light bulb technology.
The LEDscape Installation Introduces a New LED Line
1. LED Light Bulb Technology - The LEDscape Installation highlights the potential for innovative uses of LED light bulb technology.
2. Energy-efficient Lighting - The introduction of IKEA's Ledare light bulb highlights the growing demand for energy-efficient lighting solutions.
3. Interactive Installations - The LEDscape Installation demonstrates the popularity of interactive installations that engage viewers in a personal experience.
1. Lighting - The introduction of IKEA's Ledare light bulb presents opportunities for growth in the lighting industry.
2. Home Decor - Interactive installations like the LEDscape Installation create opportunities for innovation in the home decor industry.
3. Sustainability - The focus on energy-efficient and sustainable lighting solutions in the LEDscape Installation contributes to the growth of the sustainability industry.