A French designer, Philippe Boulet, has designed a line of illuminated furniture. The LED lights within the furniture change color depending on the environment, climate or by flavor of the person in the room (however that works).
The illuminated furniture adds a beautiful ambient glow to any room and the pieces are quite nice looking, even without the lights (but that’s not the point).
Don’t hesitate to light up your life with Philippe Boulet’s illuminated LED furniture.
LED Objects Change Colour For their Environments
1. Dynamic Ambient Lighting - Incorporate dynamic ambient lighting into furniture designs to create furniture that can adapt to different environments and moods.
2. Personalized Visualization - Integrate personalized visualization features into furniture designs that can respond to individual preferences and create a unique experience for each person.
3. Multi-sensory Furniture - Develop furniture that combines different sensory features such as lighting, sound, and touch to create an immersive and interactive experience.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can incorporate this technology into their products to create a unique and differentiated product offering.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can use dynamic ambient lighting furniture to create unique and personalized spaces for their clients that can adapt to different moods and environments.
3. Smart Home Technology - Smart home technology companies can incorporate this type of furniture into their systems to provide a fully integrated and immersive experience for homeowners.