Light up your home with this eco-friendly illuminated tree branch! The Arbre, designed by Wan-Jin Joo, Hyun-Joung Yoo, Sun-Woo Lee and Won-Seok Lee, is infused with LEDs and, although meant to look like a tree, looks somewhat like a piece of coral.
The assemble-yourself lighting consists of several LED-infused 'twigs' made of recycled plastic that you can fit together in any form you like.
Implications - Consumers are more concerned with their environment than ever before, and the demand for eco-friendly products reflects this. Customers want to incorporate environmental products and services into their lifestyles to benefit their community and their quality of life. Companies eager to appeal to this expanding 'green' demographic can manufacture eco-friendly products or have their branding aligned to the cause.
The LED-Infused 'Arbre' Lights Up Your Home With Recycled Plastic Branches
1. Eco-friendly Lighting - The trend towards eco-friendly lighting presents opportunities for companies to create sustainable and energy-efficient lighting solutions.
2. DIY LED Lighting - The DIY LED lighting trend provides an opportunity for companies to create customizable and affordable lighting options that allow consumers to express their creativity and unique style.
3. Recycled Plastic Products - The trend towards recycled plastic products creates opportunities for companies to innovate and create sustainable products that appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
1. Lighting - The lighting industry can benefit from the trend towards eco-friendly and customizable lighting solutions by creating sustainable and energy-efficient products that appeal to conscious consumers.
2. DIY - The DIY industry can benefit from the trend towards customizable and affordable DIY LED lighting options by creating products that allow consumers to express their creativity and personal style.
3. Recycling - The recycling industry can benefit from the trend towards recycled plastic products by innovating and creating new products that repurpose plastic waste.