When it comes to learning a foreign language, knowing where to start can seem daunting, so Lingohop is designed to help streamline the process. Instead of simply offering one-size-fits-all lessons, Lingohop takes a more intuitive, customized approach to have users speaking in a matter of minutes rather than days.
Lingohop works by enhancing the learning experience by personalizing the lessons to your needs. This means that if you're heading somewhere for a business meeting and need relevant conversation information, Lingohop will help out.
Lingohop also makes learning a foreign language more social by allowing multiple users to set up group goals that allow everyone to stay on track. Best of all, the Lingohop service travels with you across all your devices.
Lingohop is set to appear soon on Kickstarter with a campaign launching in the latter half of April 2016.
Lingohop Makes Learning a Foreign Language More Intuitive
1. Fast-tracked Language Learning - Lingohop's more intuitive approach to language learning could disrupt traditional language learning programs.
2. Personalized Education - Lingohop's approach to personalizing lessons could revolutionize the way education is delivered.
3. Social Language Learning - Lingohop's group goals feature could disrupt the traditional one-on-one language learning model.
1. Language Education - Lingohop's service could offer a disruptive change to the language education industry.
2. Edtech - Lingohop's personalized education platform could disrupt the EdTech industry.
3. Travel - Lingohop's language learning service could disrupt the travel industry by offering a more intuitive way to learn phrases for business trips abroad.