The 'Lean Glasses' have been created as a simple yet minimalistic solution to a common design problem that exists for millions of consumers who wear glasses. Designed by Daylight Design for Vistoso, the glasses have been elegantly truncated on the top and bottom section of the lenses to allow for a flush connection with a surface when not being worn. This creates a slight bit of visual intrigue for the glasses by accenting the carved out portion to highlight the minimalistic yet highly functional design of the eyewear.
The conceptual 'Lean Glasses' speak to the growing shift towards minimalistic aesthetics amongst consumers who are no longer interested in complicated products that will detract from their overall lifestyle or personal style.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
The 'Lean Glasses' Sit Flush on Flat Surfaces When Not Being Worn
1. Minimalistic Eyewear - Opportunity to cater to consumers' demand for aesthetically pleasing and functional eyewear without unnecessary complications.
2. Flush Connection Design - Disruptive opportunity to create other everyday products with a flush and minimalistic design for easy storage.
3. Carved-out Accents - Opportunity to create unique design accents by carving out portions of functional products.
1. Eyewear - Opportunity to attract customers who value minimalistic design in their eyewear.
2. Home Goods - Disruptive opportunity to create functional home goods that can be stored and displayed flush against surfaces.
3. Furniture - Opportunity to incorporate unique carved-out accents in furniture design for added visual intrigue.