I remember when I discovered the aperture setting on both my point-and-shoot and SLR cameras, taking photos similar to (but not half as good) these Laurent Nivalle photos was always a fun undertaking.
Yet Laurent Nivalle displays an eerie talent for this ghostly effect. Playing with different tones (I wish I could tell whether it was doctored or not) and skillfully directed models, these shots are pretty intense.
Laurent Nivalle Captures Some Seriously Ghostly Images
1. Ghost Photography - Opportunity for camera equipment companies to develop specialized lenses and filters for creating ghostly and otherworldly effects in photos.
2. Monochromatic Imagery - Opportunity for software and app developers to create tools that allow users to easily desaturate and manipulate the color of their photos for a unique, moody effect.
3. Creative Model Direction - Opportunity for modeling agencies and photographers to take a more creative approach to directing models, resulting in visually stunning and emotive images.
1. Camera Equipment - Companies can create specialized lenses and filters to cater to the growing demand for eerie and otherworldly photography.
2. Software and Technology - Tech companies can develop photo-editing software and apps that are designed to easily create monochromatic and moody photos with a ghostly effect.
3. Creative Services - Agencies and professionals can provide more creative and imaginative model direction to help create visually stunning images that are highly emotive and engaging.