With the kind of consideration of comfort and environmentalism being incorporated into one amazing design, the Laurel Residence is undeniably smartly designed. This stunning sanctuary is located in Houston, Texas and was designed by the architectural firm StudioMET Architects.
StudioMET Architects chose to focus on providing their clients with a home that offered comfort and eco-living. The Laurel Residence creates a connection with the outdoors through expansive wall-to-wall windows, substancial space for outdoor enjoyment, a breathtaking pool and contemporary landscaping. This is one Texan treat I would love to try out!
Implications - While a strong focus was once placed upon interior living, consumers now yearn to feel connected to nature, even once inside. Products that allow consumers to feel more connected to the outdoors despite their hectic indoor lives will continue to remain heavily frequented by consumers.
The Laurel Residence Offers Superior Comfort & Sustainability
1. Comfort and Eco-living - Opportunities for products that combine comfort and eco-living will be popular among consumers who want a connection to nature in their indoor living spaces.
2. Expansive Wall-to-wall Windows - There is a demand for products that incorporate expansive wall-to-wall windows, providing a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.
3. Contemporary Landscaping - Innovative landscaping solutions that create a visually stunning and nature-centric outdoor environment will attract attention from consumers looking to enhance their outdoor enjoyment.
1. Architecture - Architects have an opportunity to design homes and buildings that prioritize comfort, sustainability, and a seamless connection to the outdoors.
2. Home Decor and Furnishings - Companies in the home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of indoor-outdoor living by offering products that enhance the connection to nature, such as window treatments, furniture, and decor.
3. Landscaping and Outdoor Living - Landscaping companies can take advantage of the desire for contemporary and nature-centric outdoor spaces by offering innovative landscaping solutions that integrate seamlessly with the architecture of a property.