The majority of laptop chargers are quite large and bulky in design, so the 'DART-C' is intended to help change this and provide users with a piece of equipment that's much more compact.
The 'DART-C' works with USB Type-C laptops that charge via this kind of port to eliminate the need for bulky pieces of equipment. The 'DART-C' is compatible with the new Apple MacBook and MacBook Pro laptops as well as the Lenovo ThinkPad 13 the Dell XPS 13 and the ASIS ZenBook 3.
The 'DART-C' laptop chargers feature a six-foot cable and have a 65W charging capability, while the unit itself is set to be available in an array of color options. The 'DART-C' is set to launch in January 2017.
The 'DART-C' Laptop Chargers are Made for USB Type-C Laptops
1. Compact Laptop Chargers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more compact and portable charging solutions for electronic devices, catering to the increasing demand for convenience and portability.
2. USB Type-c Compatibility - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create more products and accessories that are compatible with the USB Type-C port, as it becomes more widely adopted in laptops and other electronic devices.
3. Colorful Charging Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design charging solutions in a variety of colors to cater to consumer preferences and offer a more personalized charging experience.
1. Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new technologies and materials to create smaller and more efficient electronics, including laptop chargers.
2. Consumer Electronics Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a range of accessories and peripherals that are specifically designed for USB Type-C devices, such as laptop chargers, adapters, and docking stations.
3. Technology Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer a diverse selection of compact laptop chargers and other charging solutions to meet the growing demand for portable and convenient electronics accessories.