I am not sure how you would even start to think about something as crazy as this lap pillow. It is from Japan, and I am convinced there must be some unusual sexual fetish which led to its design.
This also reminds me of the huggable boyfriend pillow from Travelodge a while back. I must admit I am struggling with this one, as I have never known a man to fall asleep in my lap.
Crazy Pillow Design Replicates Woman's Lap
1. Fetish-inspired Pillows - Creating pillow designs inspired by unusual sexual fetishes can disrupt the pillow market and cater to niche markets.
2. Comfort-focused Pillow Designs - Developing pillows that provide unique comfort experiences, such as replicating the feeling of resting on a person's lap, can innovate the pillow industry and attract customers looking for unconventional pillow options.
3. Novelty Pillows - Designing unusual and attention-grabbing pillow concepts, like the lap pillow, can introduce disruptive innovations and appeal to consumers seeking quirky and conversation-starting products.
1. Home Furnishings - Exploring unconventional pillow designs for home furnishings can lead to disruptive innovations and capture the attention of consumers looking for unique and personalized decor options.
2. Sexual Wellness - Developing pillows inspired by unique sexual preferences can disrupt and expand the sexual wellness industry by providing products that cater to niche desires and enhance intimacy experiences.
3. Gift and Novelty - Creating novelty pillows like the lap pillow can disrupt the gift and novelty industry by offering unique and eccentric gift options that stand out in the market.