The infamous Lady Gaga in Elle magazine looks a lot more natural and less outlandish than usual on their January 2010 cover. Maybe she just ran out of ideas or maybe Elle put forth the idea that she actually resemble a real lady for their feature on the controversial singer.
Joe Zee lent his usual, under-accessorized hand to style Lady Gaga in Elle, although I think her usual stylist, Nicola Formichetti, would have done a more interesting job. The studio shoot was photographed by Tom Munro. In it, Gaga wears pieces by Maison Martin Margiela (one of Haus of Gaga’s favorite designers to imitate), Jil Sander and Karl Lagerfeld.
Lady Gaga in Elle Magazine Looks Quite Glam
1. Natural Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create minimalist fashion pieces that showcase a more natural and less outlandish look.
2. Celebrity-influenced Styling - Opportunity for stylists to experiment with different celebrity aesthetics, like Lady Gaga's toned-down cover look.
3. Under-accessorized Styling - Opportunity for fashion stylists to explore creative ways of styling with fewer accessories for a more restrained yet glamorous look.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can tap into the trend of natural minimalism to create clothing lines that cater to individuals who prefer a more understated look.
2. Styling and Image Consulting - Stylists and image consultants can offer their expertise in creating celebrity-inspired looks, adapting them to suit different clientele.
3. Photography and Studio Services - Photographers and studio services can provide high-quality shoots that capture the essence of natural minimalism, targeting fashion brands and individuals seeking a more subdued aesthetic.