Developed by Orkan Telhan of Biorealize, the Microbial Design Studio lab kits are intended to offer students and enthusiasts the ability to perform experiments without having to get bogged down by certain steps.
The Microbial Design Studio enables users to work on up to eight organisms at the same time and can offer a revolutionary experience for performing experiments in a number of different ways.
The Microbial Design Studio lab kits is purported to be a good machine for use by professional scientists who could use it as a way to perform experiments without the need for physical labor. Telhan sees the machine as a unit that could one day be used in the home by anyone who wants to perform experiments and beyond.
The Microbial Design Studio from Biorealize is Simple to Use
1. Microbe Augmentation - The Microbial Design Studio lab kits allow for exploring innovative ways to enhance or modify microorganisms.
2. Lab Automation - The Microbial Design Studio presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional lab processes with its simple and efficient experimental setup.
3. At-home Science - The potential for using the Microbial Design Studio in home experiments opens up new possibilities for DIY scientists and enthusiasts.
1. Biotechnology - The Microbial Design Studio lab kits offer disruptive innovation opportunities in biotech research and development.
2. Education - The Microbial Design Studio can revolutionize hands-on science education by providing simplified and accessible laboratory experiences.
3. Consumer Products - The concept of at-home experimentation using the Microbial Design Studio opens doors for the development of consumer-oriented biotech products and services.