Kyle Heffernan decided the best way for his Christmas cards, trinkets and trophies to stand out is for them to be placed on his ‘Scape Shelving System.’
Featuring an asymmetrical design which allows the objects on the shelf to bring balance to the wall fixture, the shelving unit is certainly a must-have for any home.
Check out more pictures of the Kyle Heffernan shelving creation above. Also, look out for other shelves on Trend Hunter below.
Kyle Heffernan Ditches Symmetry to Make Shelves Stand Out
1. Asymmetrical Design - Asymmetrical designs in furniture allow for a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
2. Wall Fixtures - Incorporating wall fixtures into interior design provides a space-saving and visually appealing storage solution.
3. Personalized Shelving - Customizable shelving units allow individuals to showcase their personal belongings and add a unique touch to their living spaces.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can explore asymmetrical designs to create innovative and visually striking pieces.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate wall fixtures into their designs to make the most of limited space while creating a stylish and functional environment.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can offer personalized shelving options to cater to individuals who want to display their belongings in a unique and meaningful way.