Desserts like pie and donuts are classic and will always have a place in our hearts (or bellies), but the recent hybrid creation of the 'Krispy Kreme Pie Donuts' will only be around for a limited time. The delectable pie-infused donuts are available until May 18th, so you'll have to start leaving some more room for dessert.
They are offered in Key Lime Pie and Caramel Dutch Apple Pie flavors. The Key Lime Pie features a key lime custard filling with key lime icing. The Caramel Dutch Apple Pie features a cinnamon apple filling and caramel icing that is topped with a dollop more of the filling. Both donuts are finished off with crumbles of pie crust on top: graham for the Key Lime Pie and streusel for the Caramel Dutch Apple Pie.
Say goodbye to that summer diet, because you will want to have dessert after your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Krispy Kreme Pie Donuts are a Hybrid of Two Classic Desserts
1. Pie-infused Desserts - Opportunity to create hybrid desserts by infusing the flavors of classic pies into traditional desserts.
2. Limited Time Offerings - Opportunity to generate interest and demand by offering limited time menu items.
3. Unique Flavor Combinations - Opportunity to captivate consumers by combining unexpected flavors in a creative way.
1. Bakery - Opportunity to create new desserts or expand current offerings by infusing pie flavors into traditional baked goods.
2. Fast Food - Opportunity to increase sales and customer engagement through limited time offers and unique flavor combinations.
3. Grocery - Opportunity to develop new packaged desserts or collaborate with bakeries and fast food chains to offer limited time pie-infused desserts in stores.