Fall is officially here and Krispy Kreme is ushering in the new season with the launch of several new seasonal treats, including a new Apple Fritter, new Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut, and more.
The new donuts are part of Krispy Kreme's Autumn’s Orchard Collection, which highlights classic fall flavors. The star of the new collection is Krispy Kreme’s new Apple Fritter, which is handmade with diced apples, filled with a cinnamon apple filling, and finished with a sweet glaze. Next up is the new Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut, which is filled with cheesecake-flavored Kreme, dipped in a rich maple-flavored icing, and topped with chopped pecan pieces. Lastly, there's the new Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut, which is tossed in cinnamon sugar and filled with a sweet apple cider-flavored Kreme.
To round out the collection, Krispy Kreme has also brought back the fan-favorite Salted Caramel Brownie Doughnut and the Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut.
Image Credit: Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme Has a New Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut Doughnut
1. Seasonal Treats - There's an opportunity for food and beverage companies to create seasonal treats to cater to the changing consumer demand.
2. Flavor Highlights - Companies can focus on highlighting classic flavors of a particular season to bring innovation and novelty to their product offerings.
3. Cheesecake-flavored Products - There's an opportunity for food and beverage companies to explore and experiment with the flavor of cheesecake and add it to their product lineups.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and Beverage industry can explore seasonal treats and flavor highlights to spice their product offerings.
2. Bakery - Bakery industry can explore offering cheesecake-flavored products to cater to the changing consumer demand for unique flavors.
3. Confectionery - Confectionery industry can explore seasonal flavors and highlight these flavors in their products to cater to changing consumer preferences.