The ingenious designers at the Torafu studio have created the highly customizable Koloro desks as a cleverly confined but pleasant workspace.
These cubic quarters are painted a vibrant color on the interior. The space is neither cramped nor claustrophobia-inducing, for there are two window panels that open up the side walls. These ledges may be used to place books, coffee mugs or to set up a lamp. By providing perfectly painted insides, it is easy to imagine a themed workplace to fit the color palette. A pale pink color suggests a younger and creative space that is full of whimsy, whereas a darker gray color facilitates a serious and studious environment.
The Koloro desks are what you make them so be sure to decorate!
The Koloro Desks are Chromatic Privacy Boxes
1. Customizable Workstations - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating workstations that can be personalized to fit individual preferences and needs.
2. Vibrant Interior Designs - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in developing interior designs that use vibrant colors to create visually stimulating workspaces.
3. Themed Workplace Design - Disruptive innovation possibilities exist in designing workspaces that can be themed according to specific color palettes or aesthetics.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunities for disruptive innovation can be found in the furniture manufacturing industry, specifically in developing customizable workstations like the Koloro desks.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the field of interior design, particularly in creating vibrant and visually appealing workspaces like the Koloro desks.
3. Office Supplies and Decor - In the industry of office supplies and decor, disruptive innovation can be pursued by offering themed workplace design elements that allow for individualized customization.