Privacy is something that many homeowners yearn for -- even in the city, which is what the 'Kodaira-Shi' Residence hopes to provide. This special design was created by Makoto Tanijiri from the architectural firm Suppose Design Office.
The 'Kodaira-Shi' Residence attempts to solve the problem of finding privacy in Tokyo through the creation of a tarp-like covering that allows users to enjoy the outdoors in simulated solitude. This two-floor residence is sure to please its city-escaping owners.
Implications - While many consumers find themselves needing to be located in the city due to their careers, the yearning for the solitude of country living still exists. Products or services that can be used in fast-paced urban lives to make consumers feel the comforts of the country will undoubtedly remain popular.
The 'Kodaira-Shi' Residence in Tokyo Provides Privacy Through Screens
1. Privacy Screens - In response to the desire for privacy, companies can innovate solutions like tarp screens for outdoor spaces
2. Simulated Solitude - Providing consumers with a way to experience the peace of the countryside in an urban setting through the use of privacy screens can lead to new products and services
3. Urban Escapes - Creating urban living spaces that provide a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city through tarp coverings or products that simulate nature can be a lucrative industry trend
1. Architecture and Home Design - Architectural firms can explore incorporating innovative privacy screen designs into urban homes and outdoor living spaces
2. Outdoor Living - The outdoor living industry can explore creating more products that simulate nature, such as tarp coverings that allow for solitude in an urban environment
3. Urban Development - Developers can see potential in creating urban living spaces that incorporate privacy screens and other nature-simulating products for city dwellers