The ‘Knock Knock’ back massager is an interesting and creative design from Lim Ruiwen. Designed to look like a bent hammer, this baby is perfect for massaging those hard-to-reach places on your back.
Plus, this ‘Knock Knock’ back massager will intrigue, or even frighten, your friends when they see you whip out a hammer and start pounding your back with it. Although the massager must do a great job, it is undoubtedly the visual of said piece that will be the most captivating.
The ‘Knock Knock' Back Massager Will Relax You and Scare Your Friend
1. Creative Designs - The 'Knock Knock' back massager showcases an interesting and creative design, presenting opportunities for unique and visually appealing products.
2. Novelty Wellness Products - The 'Knock Knock' back massager combines functionality with an element of surprise, highlighting the potential for novel and entertaining wellness products.
3. Unconventional Massage Tools - The use of a hammer-like design in the 'Knock Knock' back massager opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the field of unconventional massage tools.
1. Product Design - The unique design of the 'Knock Knock' back massager presents opportunities for innovative and eye-catching product designs in the field of product design.
2. Wellness and Spa - The 'Knock Knock' back massager's combination of functionality and novelty can inspire the development of unique wellness and spa products that offer both relaxation and entertainment.
3. Fitness and Rehabilitation - The unconventional use of a hammer-like design in the 'Knock Knock' back massager suggests potential disruptive innovation in the fitness and rehabilitation industry, exploring new approaches to massage tools.