RANGLE has created an easy-to-carry foldable massage gun. The massage gun is exceptionally light in weight, weighing only 1.4lbs, and comes with four heads.
The device is 180°Rotatable and forms the shapes of L and l when in use. RANGLE offers 3600 RPM and has three different intensity settings to target different levels of discomfort.
Most massage guns are too heavy or come in unusual shapes. These difficulties make them awkward for public settings or uncomfortable to carry. With RANGLE all problems are eliminated. The massager lets you target every area of your body. The device is discrete, foldable, yet very stable. Its structure makes it perfect for taking on the go for those who experience spasms or want to release some stress. RANGLE is a completely quiet device making it ideal to use anywhere, anytime.
Image Credit: RANGLE
RANGLE Has Created an Easy-to-Carry Foldable Massage Gun
1. Foldable Massage Guns - Foldable massage guns will disrupt the fitness and wellness industry by providing a portable and easy-to-carry solution for muscle recovery and relaxation.
2. Quiet Massage Devices - Quiet massage devices like RANGLE will disrupt the personal care industry, offering a solution for discreet use in public settings such as offices and airports.
3. Adjustable Intensity Massage Guns - Massage guns with adjustable intensity settings, like RANGLE, will disrupt the healthcare industry by providing a non-invasive solution for pain relief and muscular therapy at different levels of discomfort.
1. Fitness Industry - Foldable massage guns will provide a new wave of innovative products in the fitness industry by enabling gym-goers to carry their muscle recovery devices with ease.
2. Personal Care Industry - Quiet massage devices like RANGLE will disrupt the personal care industry by providing a solution for discreet use in public settings such as offices and airports.
3. Sports Medicine Industry - Adjustable intensity massage guns will bring disruptive innovation to the sports medicine industry by providing an alternative to invasive pain relief methods and muscular therapy.