The Pink with a Purpose campaign from Klosterman Baking Co. has been announced by the brand as its latest effort to support those who have or have been affected by breast cancer.
The campaign will benefit the Pink Ribbon Girls in support of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month and has a goal of $15,000 to provide those in need with the support they deserve. The cancer awareness campaign can be supported by consumers through purchasing specially marked bread products that are characterized by the pink ribbon and associated branding that explains the effort.
The Klosterman Baking Co. Pink with a Purpose campaign started on October 1 and has a regional approach that can be found in the Dayton and Greater Cincinnati regions in Ohio.
Pink with a Purpose from the Klosterman Baking Co. is Supportive
1. Breast Cancer Awareness - Opportunity for brands to raise awareness and support breast cancer causes through special product campaigns.
2. Cause-related Marketing - Growing trend of brands aligning with social causes to engage consumers and make a positive impact.
3. Regional Charity Initiatives - Increasing focus on localized charity campaigns to support communities and drive customer loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to launch cause-related marketing campaigns and support breast cancer organizations.
2. Retail - Retailers can partner with breast cancer charities to promote special products and create a sense of social responsibility among customers.
3. Non-profit - Breast cancer non-profit organizations can collaborate with brands to raise funds and awareness through co-branded campaigns.