The Del Taco Kitchen Crafted Tacos are a new offering from the QSR brand that seeks to bring a more taqueria-inspired experience into its locations. The new menu is being test marketed in Los Angeles for a limited time and includes four four tasty options such as the Chicken Guac Taco, Steakhouse Taco, Beachside Fish Taco and the Chimichurri Steak Taco. Each of the tacos are priced between $2.19 and $2.89 each, and are also being offered as part of a 2 for $6 Mix & Match deal that will offer two tacos with a small fries.
The Del Taco Kitchen Crafted Tacos menu addresses the increasing popularity of authentic artisan food varieties and how QSR brands are adapting to changing consumer preferences.
Image Credit: Del Taco
The Del Taco Kitchen Crafted Tacos are Being Tested in LA
1. Artisan Food Varieties - The increasing popularity of authentic artisan food varieties presents an opportunity for QSR brands to explore unique and high-quality menu options.
2. Adapting to Changing Consumer Preferences - QSR brands can capitalize on changing consumer preferences by introducing new menu offerings that align with evolving taste preferences and culinary trends.
3. Mix & Match Deals - Offering mix & match deals, like the 2 for $6 Mix & Match deal, can attract customers by providing affordable and customizable options.
1. Quick-service Restaurants (QSR) - QSR brands can embrace disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating artisan food varieties and mix & match deals into their menus.
2. Artisan Food Industry - The rise in demand for authentic artisan food creates opportunities for this industry to collaborate with QSR brands and supply them with high-quality ingredients.
3. Culinary Innovation - The Del Taco Kitchen Crafted Tacos menu demonstrates the potential for culinary innovation in the QSR industry, encouraging other brands to explore and develop creative menu options.