The Kit Kat Fruity Cereal bar is one of the latest offerings from Hershey's that aims to provide consumers with a way to enjoy the sweet, creamy flavor of breakfast cereal. The candy bar features its signature crispy wafers that have been covered in a cereal-flavored coating with a light pink color to have it look almost like multicolored cereal milk. The coating is infused with rainbow-colored specks to further enhance the cereal-like nature of the treat.
The Kit Kat Fruity Cereal bar is a limited-edition offering from the brand that is hitting store shelves in the US now with a price point of $1.09 each. The treat is likely to be favored amongst consumers with a penchant for fruit cereal-flavored sweets.
Image Credit: Hershey’s
The Kit Kat Fruity Cereal Bar Mimics a Familiar Flavor
1. Cereal-flavored Candy Bars - As more companies explore cereal flavors for candy products, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the confectionery industry that brings unique flavor profiles to the market.
2. Limited-edition Offerings - The rise of limited-edition candy bars and other sweets creates opportunities for exciting marketing campaigns, unique flavor combinations, and boosts in sales for the FMCG industry.
3. Rainbow-colored Specks - By adding colorful specks or patterns to candy bar coatings, companies can create visually striking snacks that stand out on store shelves and appeal to younger demographics.
1. Confectionery - Companies in the confectionery industry can create new and exciting candy products by experimenting with flavor combinations, including cereal flavors, to appeal to consumers' taste buds and offer unique products that could create disruptive innovation in the market.
2. FMCG - The fast-moving consumer goods industry can benefit from the rise of limited-edition offerings, creating buzz through creative marketing and meeting consumers' desire for new and exciting products, driving sales and brand loyalty.
3. Visual Branding - The use of visually-appealing, colorful coatings and decorations on candy bars allows companies to differentiate their offerings and create unique snacks with eye-catching designs that could create a disruptive innovation opportunity in the industry.