If you’re looking for one of a kind memorabilia that will be the envy of all your geeky friends, look no further than these amazing handcrafted creations from Adeeb Md Mynul Islam.
Islam, who is also an animator for major game developer Ubisoft, creates these exquisite one of a kind memorabilia pieces that look every bit like official merchandise. His HairyAsHell Facebook page shows some very impressive projects, including hyper-detailed pieces from game franchises like Final Fantasy, Devil may Cry and Batman amongst many others. While some of the specific pieces on his Facebook page aren’t technically for sale, Islam does take on commissioned work. He charges on a case by case basis, but chances are if you have to ask how much it costs, you can’t afford it. For those that can, you’ll end up with an amazing one of a kind memorabilia display piece that will inspire a special kind of geeky jealousy.
Adeeb Islam’s Homemade Sculptures are One of a Kind Memorabilia
1. Handcrafted Memorabilia - The trend of unique, one-of-a-kind handmade memorabilia is becoming increasingly popular and offers opportunities for disruption in the collectibles market.
2. Direct-to-consumer Creations - Direct-to-consumer handmade figurines and collectibles offer a new way for creators and artists to bypass traditional retail channels and connect directly with their audience.
3. Custom Commissioned Work - There is a growing demand for custom, personalized handmade creations, allowing for disruption in the personalized gifts market.
1. Gaming - Handmade figurines, collectibles, and memorabilia specifically tailored to the gaming market can tap into the growing popularity of gaming culture and provide unique products for gaming enthusiasts.
2. Crafts - The trend of handcrafting memorabilia and collectibles can be seen as a new direction for traditional crafts, and offers opportunities for modernization and technology integration.
3. Artists and Designers - There is a potential market for independent artists and designers to provide unique, handcrafted creations, and opportunities exist for these creators to leverage social media and online marketplaces to sell their work directly to customers.